Work is so busy.
I don't have time to say much except ... make these.
It's not hard at all and everyone will love them!
They have real bananas and Greek yogurt in them!
Eat them and share them!
Baked Banana Chocolate Chip Donuts (Recipe from Janie's Kitchen she uses spelt flour though and has a tasty topping! Check her out)
1 cup Mashed Ripe Banana (Roughly 2 small bananas)
1/2 cup Fat Free Greek Yogurt
1/4 cup Unsalted Butter (Melted)
2 Eggs (Room Temperature)
1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
2 cups AP Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 cup Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 325F
2. Using your electric mixer with the whisk attachment, add the mashed banana, sugar and greek yogurt. Mix until incorporated.
3. Add melted butter, eggs and vanilla extra and mix.
4. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt to the batter and mix until just incorporated. Do not over mix!
5. Using a spatula, fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Scoop the batter into a zip lock bag and seal shut. Using scissors, snip the bottom corner of one side of the ziplock bag to create your homemade piping bag.
7. Grease your doughnut baking pan and pipe 3/4 full the batter into each doughnut mold.
8. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from the pan and allow to cool before eating.