Ranch Pepperoni Crescent Rolls

I know y’all have seen these on Pinterest. Right?

The infamous string cheese, pepperoni and crescent roll recipe.  I’ve had it pinned in my “So bad yet so good” board for months now.

I was craving pepperoni the other day and finally decided to give it a shot.  I know it’s not very fancy or healthy but sometimes you just have to give into those unpretentious cheeeeese cravings.

There was something really comforting about these little rolls. They reminded me of a childhood snack, like pizza bites or Ellio’s pizza, but better.

They would be really fun to make with kids too and very easy.

I jazzed mine up by sprinkling ranch seasoning on top. Because basically, ranch seasoning makes everything taste better.  (Check out my ranch kale chips here.)

Simple. Classic. Comforting. Warm. Make these and eat them. You won’t be sorry.

Ranch Pepperoni Crescent Rolls (Makes 8 Rolls)
1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
32 slices pepperoni
4 pieces mozzarella string cheese, cut in half
1 small packet of ranch seasoning

1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.

2. Unroll the crescent rolls into triangles.  Top each crescent roll with with 4 pieces of pepperoni, then a string cheese half. Roll up (tucking the corners to keep all the cheese from melting out) and place on a baking sheet.

3. Sprinkle just a few pinches of ranch on top and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.

11 Responses to “Ranch Pepperoni Crescent Rolls”

1. Michelle posted on October 3, 2012 at 8:39 pm (#)

This looks DEELISH! thanks for sharing your recipe!

2. liz boss posted on October 4, 2012 at 12:05 am (#)

i do these with thanksgiving leftovers – a bit of everything left over (pulled turkey, mashers or cranberry, maybe stuffing and some and provolone. kind of amazing.

3. Sean Marie posted on October 7, 2012 at 2:30 am (#)

Oh yum! I SERIOUSLY am going to make these. They look so good. You always have the best recipes, and a lot of them are simple enough that even my dumb ass can make. :)

4. Stephanie @Eat. Drink. Love. posted on October 7, 2012 at 4:35 am (#)

I could snack on these all day long!

5. misse blog posted on October 9, 2012 at 10:29 am (#)

Omg these look amazing, I’m making these this week!!

Ellie | Misseblog xo

6. Sean Marie posted on October 10, 2012 at 9:23 pm (#)

So I just came from the store and bought what I needed to make these, came here to read the directions and realized I forgot the Ranch powder! Grr…. Oh well. Have to try them without it.

• Michelle O replied on October 10th, 2012 at 9:24 pm

They will still be really good without! Does Natalie get to eat any? :)

• Sean Marie replied on October 13th, 2012 at 2:37 pm

I made them and they didn’t turn out as pretty as yours, but they were still good! I gave Natalie some but she wasn’t too interested. I thought she would really like at least the crescent roll but she is so picky. Or maybe she just wasn’t hungry. Either way, I enjoyed them!

7. erica posted on October 19, 2012 at 4:21 pm (#)

Yum! What a good idea! I will definitely give this recipe a try! I am your newest follower. xx

8. Sean Marie posted on October 22, 2012 at 9:25 pm (#)

LOVE the new blog look Michelle! Now get on making some more recipes soon!

• Bianca Elysse replied on October 22nd, 2012 at 11:59 pm

Agreed! Such a lovely surprise :o)