I've been racking my brain trying to think of things to do with canned pumpkin pie mix other than make a pumpkin pie. Here is what I came up with:
1. Mix a spoonful into your oatmeal
2. Add some to your Greek yogurt
3. This tasty dessert treat, pumpkin pie cheesecake dip.
What do you do with pumpkin pie mix other than make a pie?
Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip
8 oz. cream cheese (room temp.)
1 cup powdered sugar
3 tablespoons pumpkin pie mix
3 tablespoons milk
Sprinkle of cinnamon (optional)
1. With an electric mixer combine your cream cheese and powdered sugar (add more sugar if it's not sweet enough for you) until smooth and fully combined.
2. Add your tablespoons of pumpkin pie mix and mix until combined.
3. Add milk to loosen up the texture of the dip. Mix again until smooth.
4. Pour or spoon into serving bowl, top with a sprinkle of cinnamon. Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers or cookie of choice.