Cherry & Grape Salsa with Goat Cheese Crostini

I’m going to be honest with you friends, I am cranky and I have writers block.

But it would be really unfair to this tasty salsa (and you) if I didn’t share the recipe just because I am in a funk.

The photo below in the bowl is my favorite.

It really reminds me of how good this salsa tasted. Think smooth olive oil, sweet and sour cherries, grapes, salt and cool cilantro. Yum.

I could eat the salsa with a spoon (I did that actually) but put it on top of some creamy goat cheese and it’s the perfect bite.

Okay. Back to my funk.

Cherry & Grape Salsa

1 cup pitted and chopped cherries (halves and quarters)
1 cup chopped red grapes (halves and quarters)
1 handful chopped cilantro
2 tablespoons diced jalapeno (no seeds!)
2 tablespoons diced red onion
1/4 cup olive oil
Salt to taste

1. Mix all of your ingredients and serve with tortilla chips or crostini.

8 Responses to “Cherry & Grape Salsa with Goat Cheese Crostini”

1. Rosemary posted on August 21, 2012 at 3:02 pm (#)

We all get writer’s block, don’t we? But pictures speak a thousand words, it’s true. Now back to my own little funk.

2. Made in Sonoma posted on August 21, 2012 at 4:36 pm (#)

Even though it’s 9:30 am I’d really love some of those! They look so delicious.

3. Liz posted on August 21, 2012 at 4:40 pm (#)

Yummy!!!! :)

4. Jen @nutcaseinpoint posted on August 21, 2012 at 5:48 pm (#)

I just made this and it is DIVINE!!!!!

5. Christina Marie posted on August 21, 2012 at 10:00 pm (#)

Love this new idea! A sweet treat. :)

Christina

6. Grubarazzi posted on August 22, 2012 at 11:55 am (#)

This is really beautiful. I will definitely remember this idea for my next dinner party.

7. Mrs. C posted on August 22, 2012 at 5:27 pm (#)

This just looks heavenly! Flagging to try this sometime for sure! I made a grilled watermelon summer salad and I am passing the recipe around! So refreshing with all the crazy heat!! :) Would love to know what you think! http://www.TheBabyGoat.com

8. Sean Marie posted on August 22, 2012 at 5:27 pm (#)

Better turn that frown upside down before this Sunday, lady! :)