Bad Things, Very Bad Things

Dear Carbs,

I know I told you I need some space and  I’ve even contemplated cutting off our relationship all together but I wanted to send you a note to make sure you know how much I will always love you no matter what happens between us or how bad you are for me.

I think about you non stop. Things just don’t feel complete with out you. Attached are some of my favorite memories for old times sake.  Miss you always.

Yours Truly,

Michelle

P.S. Speaking of bad things (shhhhh, is anyone reading 50 Shades of Grey?)

1. Stovetop Macaroni and Cheese, from the lovely Brown Eyed Baker

2. Basil Butter Garlic Bread from Two Peas and Their Pod

3. Mini cake Donuts with Chocolate Ganache from Kirbies Cravings

13 Responses to “Bad Things, Very Bad Things”

1. E. Smith posted on April 19, 2012 at 9:50 pm (#)

*sigh*

Dear Michelle – you’re killing me!

2. Dale JaneƩ posted on April 19, 2012 at 10:35 pm (#)

OMG, I just got so hungry looking this post and I love carbs just as much as you. I really wish I could break up with them, but it’s never gonna happen. hehe

xoDale

3. Collections posted on April 19, 2012 at 10:57 pm (#)

and I’m officially drooling. wow.

Collections

4. Monica's Notebook posted on April 20, 2012 at 12:01 am (#)

Bahaha Oh man do I love this post…Me and carbs have a love-hate relationship. These pictures look YUUMMYYY!

5. Jenn posted on April 20, 2012 at 12:46 am (#)

Honey, I am right there with you! Thank you for this post. The other night my boyfriend and I were going back and forth just day dreaming… “Pasta sounds so good right now”..”No, lasagna”…”quesadilla….”homemade pizza!”…

I’m not helping! YAY FOR SALAD!! :-/ sorta…

6. Gerry @Foodness Gracious posted on April 20, 2012 at 3:45 am (#)

That pizza looks awesome!!!

7. Sierra posted on April 20, 2012 at 7:27 am (#)

Don’t worry about the last two weeks before the wedding, the nerves and the craziness of the wedding will do it’s job naturally and you will end up sliming down. I drank champagne for the whole week of my wedding and ate carbs and it was all good. Your body just naturally gets excited and goes into overdrive.

8. Liz Brown posted on April 20, 2012 at 5:26 pm (#)

Those doughnuts. Ugh. Anyway, I’m pretty sure our bodies NEED a few carbs.

9. Anonymous posted on April 20, 2012 at 7:36 pm (#)

Oh gosh…I’m on a low/no carb diet right now so I agree with your post but then also hate you for it ;o)

10. Dott posted on April 23, 2012 at 4:41 pm (#)

Sierra is right! I was my lightest without even trying at my wedding! :)

11. Beth @ Good to be the Cook posted on April 23, 2012 at 4:59 pm (#)

MMM! Good luck with your no-carbs diet- I gave up cheese for two months… ALL cheese, and it was awful but it really worked! (I should do it again…) Also: Yes, just finished 50 Shades… deliciously naughty! I can’t wait to read the 2nd one, and wondering how they’re making it into a movie??

12. Becky Thumann posted on April 24, 2012 at 2:11 am (#)

Ohhh, the mac and cheese looks so good!

And all THREE Grey books are amazing in a way I can’t quite put my finger on…. Interesting plot line, for sure. ;)

13. caryn posted on April 30, 2012 at 8:54 pm (#)

ugh food looks sooo good! yes, i’m hooked on fifty shades of grey, just started book two at one am!! last night. soo bad, but so good! just like carbs ;)