Starbucks Everyday

We woke up and took Honey to the dog park early this morning.  Since daylight saving time started she doesn’t get to play with her friends at the park that often, because it’s dark by the time we get home from work.

I am not — I repeat — I am not a morning person.

But with the flick of a switch and a 60 second wait for my magical Keurig coffee maker to do it’s thing, I am a pleasant person again.

Coffee doesn’t just wake me up in the morning … Coffee makes me happy.

I don’t know about you, but when I walk out of a Starbucks with a Cafè Americano in my hands, and the cool winter wind hits my face, I’m warm, smiling and content. Hot Starbucks coffee is one of the best things about winter.

Did you know that Starbucks makes K-Cups now? That feeling that I get when I walk out of  Starbucks, that happiness,  well I got that feeling this morning when we left the house for the dog park.  So easy.

Starbucks K-Cups coffee packs and my new coffee maker just made life better. Seriously. I know that sounds dramatic but it’s true.

P.S. I have a holiday jello shot coming up that incorporates my favorite warm beverage … It had to be done.  Stay tuned …

As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, I received a Keurig B70 brewer and samples of Starbuck’s K-cup portion packs.

16 Responses to “Starbucks Everyday”

1. Kiri W. posted on December 1, 2011 at 5:11 pm (#)

Mmmm, yes please!

2. Mallorie Owens posted on December 1, 2011 at 5:37 pm (#)

Now I REALLY wish I had a Keurig!! :)

3. Emily @ Life on Food posted on December 1, 2011 at 6:15 pm (#)

I definitely asked for a few boxes of these for Christmas. I cannot wait to try them out. That statement is so true…I couldn’t be half the woman I am without the coffee.

4. Liz posted on December 1, 2011 at 6:28 pm (#)

I totally agree – Coffee=Happiness!

Try an Americano with Gingerbread syrup. It’s not sugar free, but it’s OH-SO-GOOD!

5. Erin posted on December 1, 2011 at 6:42 pm (#)

I need to like coffee!

6. Michelle posted on December 1, 2011 at 7:21 pm (#)

Coffee makes me happy too and its an integral part of my morning routine. If anyone does anything to disrupt my morning routine, I will destroy them. I think I need more coffee now.

7. Julie @ Sugarfoot Eats posted on December 1, 2011 at 7:52 pm (#)

I would be a wreck w/o coffee!!

8. Grubarazzi posted on December 1, 2011 at 9:18 pm (#)

I’m with you. I had 4 cups of coffee before my run this morning. Starbucks K-cups, they finally caught on!

9. Tina posted on December 1, 2011 at 9:19 pm (#)

Coffee is definitely a must for me…your teaser note about the upcoming jello shots does peak my interest!

10. Elizabeth posted on December 2, 2011 at 1:20 am (#)

Oh I tried to get in on that FP promo but they didn’t pick me! I’m glad you’re getting the chance to try it, though! How do the K-cups compare to a cup you buy at Starbucks?

11. Sis. Boom. posted on December 2, 2011 at 5:20 am (#)

I’m with you girl on coffee! But a timer on the coffee maker is pretty nice too. 60 seconds might seem like a long time to wait if I went the K cup method.

12. Emily Ann posted on December 2, 2011 at 3:08 pm (#)

I love coffee too :) and i’m also not a morning person.

13. esther posted on December 3, 2011 at 5:54 pm (#)

Yeah, I’m kinda convinced that Starbucks somehow puts crack in their coffee…why else would I NEED IT SO MUCH.

14. momdecuisine.net posted on December 4, 2011 at 6:37 am (#)

Ha! I love that quote!!! I drink a LOT of coffee, so hopefully it will lead to a lot of success

15. Junglefrog posted on December 6, 2011 at 7:41 am (#)

I love coffe. That moment in the morning when drinking my first cup must be one of my favorite moments of the day!

16. Anonymous posted on April 20, 2012 at 5:15 pm (#)

Did you know you don’t have to have the K-Cups of Starbucks Coffee to have it every morning with your Keurig coffee maker.You can now buy reusable coffee filters for the Keurig which allow you to use ANY type of coffee you want. And since starbucks makes and sells coffee by the pound it would actually be cheaper than buying the K-Cups.