Honey Loves Ice Cream

Did you know they make ice cream for dogs?  It’s called Frosty Paws.

Honey closes her eyes when she eats it.  That must mean it’s really good…

It’s the little things in life right?

14 Responses to “Honey Loves Ice Cream”

1. Liz posted on August 15, 2011 at 7:08 pm (#)

that is the cutest thing ever!!! I love posts about Honey! :)

2. Live Joyful posted on August 15, 2011 at 9:13 pm (#)

My dog would love this!

3. Christine's Pantry posted on August 15, 2011 at 10:15 pm (#)

Too cute! Molly (my dog) would love this. Molly’s eyes are wide open when she has a special treat.

4. Curt posted on August 15, 2011 at 10:20 pm (#)

That’s right, the little things. Kinda like going to an elementary class concert. The music is sooo bad, but stuff like that makes you realize what life is really all about.

I did know about Frosty Paws.

5. Tina posted on August 15, 2011 at 10:39 pm (#)

How cute! Relaxing and enjoying the treat. I will be on the lookout for Frosty Paws! Thanks for sharing this pic.

6. Erin posted on August 16, 2011 at 12:46 am (#)

That is just too cute! I am going to have to look into that for my in laws dog!

7. Kim Bee posted on August 16, 2011 at 4:27 am (#)

Lol so cute! Had no idea you could get stuff like that. Good to know. Hoping to get a new puppy this fall.

8. Parsley Sage posted on August 16, 2011 at 11:07 am (#)

Honey is gadorable! I saw this ice cream at a Humane Society event I worked back in Houston. You MUST develop the recipe and share :)

9. jillian m. posted on August 16, 2011 at 11:28 am (#)

What a cutie! He seems to be enjoying it immensely!

10. Sarah Catherine posted on August 16, 2011 at 3:41 pm (#)

I’ve gotta get some for my little pug, Gizmo. Cute post :)

11. savoryandsavage posted on August 16, 2011 at 7:46 pm (#)

My dogs love Frosty Paws but I found the soy flour they contain doesn’t really agree with their stomachs.

I have been trying to make a homemade substitute for a whole now.

12. Wanna Be A Country Cleaver posted on August 17, 2011 at 2:47 pm (#)

My hunny rolls his eyes at me everytime I tell him that we should get our Huckleberry some Frosty Paws. How can you not spoil your four legged kid? ~Megan

13. The Slow Roasted Italian posted on August 17, 2011 at 2:49 pm (#)

How fantastic! My bestie gives this to her pup. Love watching her eat it.

14. Anonymous posted on November 22, 2011 at 5:51 pm (#)

We make our own Frosty Paws.
    1 large can of real pumpkin
    1 large container of regular yogurt
    Mix together and flash freeze in muffin tins then place in a container.

You can also replace the pumpkin with 1 16oz-ish jar of apple sauce.
    :D