Bon Appétit Michelle

Can you believe it? Bon Appétit  featured me on their website yesterday! I know, crazy right?!

I mean, I get that magazine in the mail every month. (Along with Cooking Light and Everyday with Rachael Ray)

I’m still smiling … People just love those darn jello shots!

19 Responses to “Bon Appétit Michelle”

1. Ericka Andersen posted on August 11, 2011 at 2:50 am (#)

WOW. You are going to hit a million hits before you know it at this rate. Congrats, that would put me in a good mood for hours. Though with this post and the vodka gummy bears, people might start to wonder about you! Ha, just kidding :) Cute liquor snacks win (according to Bon Appetit!)

2. Dzoli posted on August 11, 2011 at 6:04 am (#)

Congratulation.It is nice to see when creativity is rewarded;)

3. Parsley Sage posted on August 11, 2011 at 12:18 pm (#)

That’s because those jello shots are crazy amazing.

THIS IS SO AWESOME!

4. Michelle posted on August 11, 2011 at 1:29 pm (#)

Completely agree with Parsley Sage!

5. Promise posted on August 11, 2011 at 1:34 pm (#)

Wow-that’s awesome. How did you get featured in the magazine? Did you submit the recipe?

6. Lindsay posted on August 11, 2011 at 1:47 pm (#)

Congrats on the feature! I made that recipe earlier this summer for a barbeque and they were gone in 15 minutes! Thanks for adding a little class so we can relive our college days at adult parties ;)

7. The Mom Chef posted on August 11, 2011 at 2:37 pm (#)

Congratulations! They do look fantastic. You got no less than you deserved for that gorgeous photo and a fantastic creation of their recipe.

8. lacyd posted on August 11, 2011 at 4:04 pm (#)

Wow congratulations!! That’s awesome. I have to say those jello shots look amazing, I’m not surprised they made it to Bon Appetit!

9. Tina posted on August 11, 2011 at 5:05 pm (#)

Congrats-what a neat surprise! You never really know all the people that are looking at your blog–makes you wonder. Very well done!

10. Liz posted on August 11, 2011 at 5:54 pm (#)

That is really wonderful!!! Congrats!

11. Becka (The Elegant Eggplant) posted on August 11, 2011 at 6:17 pm (#)

WOW… congrats!!! Thats so exciting!

12. savoryandsavage posted on August 11, 2011 at 7:42 pm (#)

Congratulations!! Featured in Bon Apetit *whistle* very cool :-)

13. Diethood.com posted on August 11, 2011 at 7:47 pm (#)

OH wow, that is awesome! CONGRATS!!

14. Erin posted on August 11, 2011 at 8:26 pm (#)

Congratulations!!! That is so COOL!!

15. Janet@FromCupcakesToCaviar posted on August 12, 2011 at 12:17 am (#)

Yay! Congrats Michelle! You deserve it :-)

16. Sarah Catherine posted on August 12, 2011 at 2:05 am (#)

That is so awesome!!! I’m crazy happy (jealous) for you!! Congrats, those jello shots look stellar.

17. Dee at Deelicious Sweets posted on August 12, 2011 at 3:06 am (#)

So cool! Well deserved :) No, I haven’t had wine tonight!

18. Ann posted on August 12, 2011 at 4:38 am (#)

OMG! That is SO crazy awesome! Congratulations!!!

19. Kim Bee posted on August 12, 2011 at 5:40 am (#)

Congrats and well deserved. You rock Michelle. So proud of you.