What I Love about This Sunday
1. It’s truly Spring this weekend. I love the pink buds on the trees outside our apartment. It won’t be long until they bloom into leaves.
2. It started off gloomy today, but it’s sunny and about 70 degrees right now. We played tennis for the first time this season. Honey even got to run free off her leash in the court since it’s fenced in. She chased the ball after ever serve.
3. On the way to the dog park earlier we stopped for Dunkin Donuts. Nick got a strawberry frosted donut with rainbow sprinkles (If I was doing P90X with him I might have gotten one too). I got an iced coffee. Soon it will be only iced coffees. I can’t drink it warm in the summer.
4. Honey hurt her leg last weekend and had to stay off of it. You have no idea how hard it is for a puppy to not play. We took her to the dog park for the first time in two weeks today. She ran around like a maniac and loved it. (And she played tennis as I mentioned above!) To top it off she got a Frosty Paw when we got back. (doggie ice cream) Tired and happy Honey.
5. Nick got me this “Spring bouquet” this week since I wasn’t feeling well, I put it out on the porch today in the sun and it looks lovely. I am about to make some cupcakes that I will post soon, AND buy some Spring dresses online (thanks Mom!) It really doesn’t get much better than this.