What I Love about Sunday
Sorry for the late post. Yesterday — while writing — my computer crashed. It seems I have a new follower whose blogger profile is a virus. Thanks a lot. (Don’t worry they have been removed) Anyway, this Sunday went by fast and was full of set backs. [Deep Sigh] Aside from the technical disaster, the farmers market wasn’t open and I am still not feeling 100% healthy since my strep throat, but still, it was a beautiful day and I didn’t have to go to work…
1. It was the first time I wore my new Jess LC Diversey necklace and matching earrings.
I saw these a while ago and still had been thinking of them so finally I treated myself. P.S. I ordered the silver chain with the gold paisley by mistake and the customer service at Jess LC was amazing. Jess is super sweet and it was really easy to correct my order. Im not really a jewelry person but this collection is simple and classy. Love it.
2. Green leaves are blooming all over! Look at how pretty cherry blossom trees are even when the flowers fall off. It’s time to drag out summer clothes this week. It could get into the high 80’s by the end of the month in the DC area.
3. Salmon and cream-cheese with capers on French bread for breakfast. Yum! Breakfast is making a comeback. (I didn’t plan on posting the instructions or what to purchase to put this together but if enough people ask I will. It’s so simple!) Look for more breakfast posts soon, I will explain why later.
4. Nick went golfing with the guys this weekend and I was able to sit back with my extra thick People Style Watch Summer issue and totally zone out. I found a bunch of things to bookmark and come back to. I don’t know how to shop at malls anymore (except when I have to try on pants) and honestly I am 100% okay with that.
5. Last but not least, Nick bought plants! Two tomato plants, one cucumber and one basil. I am so excited! I don’t have a green thumb, but Nick does. Fresh caprese salad here I come!