What I love about this Sunday
1. This photo of my love that I found while we went through old photographs at his parents house. (Not to mention that we also had homemade pho for dinner…if you haven’t had it, look it up and find the nearest restaurant asap)
2. Weeping Willow trees are my favorite. The ones in our apartment complex are just beginning to bloom and they are bright yellow and gorgeous in contrast to the blue sky right now.
3. Warmer weather means more play time outside for Honey, which means shes happier… Tired and happy Honey on a Sunday.
4. We have a new friend, we haven’t named him yet. Any ideas?
5. And if you live in DC you know what this means… Spring time baby. There are only a few cherry blossoms blooming in my apartment complex right now, but just you wait… a couple more weeks and they will be everywhere.