Save These Dresses!
There are two reason I feel like I shouldn’t start buying Spring clothes yet. The first and most important is that I just made the biggest purchase of my life. I bought a brand spanking new car! A black 2011 KIA Optima with a beige interior and navigation. I’m in love. Isn’t she pretty!?
So until I get used to what kind of flexibility I have in my budget after my new car payment, I should really hold off.
The other reason is because every year I start to buy warm weather clothes before it is actually warm out and then the excitement of wearing them when it actually is warm has worn off. This post is simply a reminder to myself of what to buy when it’s time! Save these dresses!
1. Polka Dot Dress $45 – delias.com Gold Cup Horse Race in May with a big hat!
2. Mesh Beaded Dress $360 – Top Shop Extravagant Easter dress
3. Circle Plaid Dress $128 – Jessica Simpson Collection Work wear
4. 2in1 by Wal G $70 – Top Shop Work wear
5. Bella Dress by Motel $96 – Top Shop Sunday Funday at a Vineyard
6. Color Block Dress by Love $68 – Top Shop Work wear
7. Knitted Cream Pointelle Dress $90 – Top Shop Anniversary Dinner
8. Tie Dyed Maxi $49.50 – delias.com First night at the Georgetown Water Front