The Dress that Got Away…

I first laid eyes on this Alice and Olivia dress almost a year ago during the “After the Final Rose” special on The Bachelor’s Gia. I wanted it badly but it was a bit out of my price range. Here we are several months later and it’s still on my mind. It took pink and sparkly from ditsy/tacky to girlie/classy in my mind. I have a new love for all that is pink or peach with a gold hint or sparkly hue. Should I have splurged?

All because of you

P.S. Here is an awesome blog for finding items you may have seen on your favorite shows. She has helped me find all my Bachelorette/Bachelor must haves. www.possessionista.com

6 Responses to “The Dress that Got Away…”

1. Sean posted on December 9, 2010 at 10:17 pm (#)

Just bought my first pink article since I was maybe ten along with a gorgous gold necklace. Loving pink too, it’s so fem and eloquent!

2. Anna Walker posted on December 10, 2010 at 5:37 am (#)

WOW!
    I love love love it! :)
    I am a fan of pink and sparkles (as long as it looks sophisticated and not Barbie like!)

3. Michelle O posted on December 10, 2010 at 2:52 pm (#)

Anna I love love love that soldiers night before Christmas poem. I work for a organization that raises money to support the troops. Im going to spread that poem around the building. Thanks for posting it! Love your blog too.

And Sean hi!!! Is it a pink dress? I want to see :)

4. Alleen posted on December 10, 2010 at 8:46 pm (#)

Love that pink dress…don’t think I’d wear it but it’s beautiful!!!

5. Michelle O posted on December 10, 2010 at 11:33 pm (#)

Isn’t it a work of art? I will admit I was looking for dresses for a trip to Vegas when I first saw it. It certainly isn’t practical but I think I might just put it on a mannequin and leave it out as decoration! haha Hope you have a good weekend as well Alleen :) Stay bundled up.

6. A La Mode et Plus! posted on December 20, 2010 at 4:17 am (#)

I looooove that dress! I hope you do splurge so I can live vicariously through you.